PeeringDB, a nonprofit member-based organization, facilitates the exchange of user maintained interconnection related information, primarily for Peering Coordinators and Internet Exchange, Facility, and Network Operators.
Strategic Plan & Organizational Objectives
- February 9th, 2017
- January 13th, 2017
- December 2nd, 2016
- September 22nd, 2016
- August 10th, 2016
- July 1st, 2016
- May 18th, 2016
- April 6th, 2016
- March 4th, 2016
- February 4th, 2016
- January 7th, 2016
- December 8th, 2015
- December 31st, 2016: Finance Report
- April 15th, 2016: IRS Form W-9
- February 24th, 2016: IRS 501(c)(6) Exemption Letter
- February 23rd, 2016: IRS Form 990-N for 2014
- February 18th, 2016: IRS Form 990-N for 2015
- January 7th, 2016: IRS 501(c)(6) Application
- December 31st, 2015: Finance Report
- December 31st, 2014: Finance Report
- December 1st, 2016: Annual Report
- May 18th, 2016: Amended Annual Report
- December 16th, 2015: Certificate and Articles of Incorporation
- December 8th, 2015: Organizational Consent
- December 8th, 2015: Bylaws
- December 8th, 2015: Conflict of Interest Policy
Surveys & Elections
- April 30th, 2017: Board election results
- April 14th, 2017: Board election voter's guide
- April 30th, 2016: Board election results
- April 14th, 2016: Board election voter's guide
- December 1st, 2015: Board election results
- November 14th, 2015: Board election voter's guide
- October 20th, 2015: Announcement of survey results and Board election plan
- August, 2015: Survey for future of PeeringDB
Board of Directors
- Seat 1 (term expires 2019): Bijal Sanghani, 2017-
- Seat 2 (term expires 2018): Aaron Hughes, 2015-
- Seat 3 (term expires 2019): Arnold Nipper, 2015-
- Seat 4 (term expires 2018): Job Snijders, 2015-
- Seat 5 (term expires 2019): Patrick W. Gilmore, 2015-
- Aaron Hughes, President, 2015-
- Job Snijders, Vice President, 2016-
- Chris Caputo, Secretary & Treasurer, 2015-
- Purpose is to oversee the adminstrator mission and volunteers.
- Board members Snijders (Chair), Nipper (Vice Chair), and Gilmore.
- Interested in volunteering? Contact email@example.com.
Product Development Committee
- Purpose is to study and recommend feature needs.
- Board members Hughes (Chair) and Griswold (Vice Chair).
- Interested in volunteering? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 21st, 2017: Meeting Notes
- April 13th, 2017: Meeting Notes
- Matt Griswold, Director, 2015-2017
- Patrick W. Gilmore, Vice President, 2015-2016