Rules for IX-F JSON importer
PeeringDB allows networks and IXes to contol entries via the so called IX-F JSON import feature.
There is a tick box "Allow IXP Update". Per default this is unticked (set to "no")
- If a network has an IX entry with both differing IP addresses, the network IX entry is removed
- If a network has an IX entry with any other differing information (speed, route server peer), nothing is done
- If a network does not have an entry for the IX, nothing is done
- If a network has an IX entry with any differing information, the entry is updated (IPv4, IPv6, speed, route server peer)
- If a network does not have an entry for the IX, one is added
- If a network does not have an entry in the IX member list, the network IX entry is removed
To enable IX-F JSON import, please provide a URL to your IX-F JSON export list. To do so, edit your entry and add the URL in field
LANs. Make sure that your JSON file is valid.
Note: If a state is not set at all, it will be seen as
active by default. If state is set the importer accepts only
connected to qualify the entry for import. If state is set to something else, the entry will be removed